Upcycle Your NATURAL CALM Bottles!
Here’s a fun family craft project to upcycle your empty Natural Calm bottle by turning it into a functional vase.
What You Need
|Did you know that Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm bottle was designed specifically for the powdered magnesium product and no other company has this bottle?|
- One empty Natural Calm bottle
- Craft glue, such as Mod Podge
- Yarn, the color you want your vase
- Peel sticker off Natural Calm bottle.
- Wash the bottle in warm soapy water and dry completely.
- Brush a smooth layer of craft glue about 1 inch wide along the top of the bottle.
- Hold the beginning of the yarn against the glue at the very top and wrap it tightly around the bottle.
- Do this again and again, winding your way down the bottle and reapplying glue an inch at a time (so it doesn’t dry out on you!).
- Once you get to the very bottom, cut the string off and add a bit of extra glue to the tip, holding it down against the bottle with your finger until it sticks on its own.
- We suggest spraying the bottle with a clear-coat spray to help water-protect the string, especially if the craft glue is water soluble.
- Once the clear coat is dry, add any further decorations: bows, jewels, shells, etc.
- Fill with water and freshly cut flowers to finish it off!